Jiten Yadav posted an article that discusses the most important factors for on-page optimization. Here are the tips:
- Include your keyword in your domain.
- Enrich pages with content.
- Use different title tags for all pages.
- Have a relevant description tag.
- Do keyword research then select the appropriate keywords related to your products and services.
- Whenever you are linking to subpages or other pages of your site, make sure that your keywords are included in the clickable portions of the links.
- Put your keywords and keyword phrases in your file names.
- A site map is a page that has text links to all of the pages of your site. It helps users to find what they are looking for on the site by providing an outline summary of all of your pages as well helps search engine robots to land on the interior pages.